Monday, March 24, 2008

..Because Hubby doesn't like pork..

My honey tells me all the time he doesn't like pork very much. So it got me expirimenting with porkchops tonight. I used to dislike pork chops, but I've learned to like them. I don't know if I'll get him to like pork chops but I did come up with something that I enjoyed alot. & I made everything from scratch. From the gravy to the roasted potatos. Nope, no frozen or microwaved foods here tonight. Needless to say this was a yummy dinner. I'm glad Honey got me liking mushrooms, they really add alot to a gravy!

Pork Chops with a Mushroom Cream Pan Gravy
& Sides
>>[Click to Enlarge]<<










So I sauteed a porkchop made a pan gravy out of the drippings, stock, cream, mushrooms, butter, cornstarch, Parsley, and seasoning.
Made a side of Lemon-garlic green beans & Garlic Rosemary roasted potatos. I sauteed them a big in garlic oil before I put them in a pan in the oven to roast with some rosemary! Overall was a very filling dinner. Though I'm still thinking about that pizza. :] Ah pregnancy cravings.

I wonder if hubby would eat this?

No comments: