Monday, March 24, 2008

Spicy Tofu Noodle & Vegetable Alfredo.

Wanted a healthier lunch even though I wanted pizza, so I decided to use my tofu noodles I bought a couple days ago. I had this pasta once at a restaurant and it had Jalapeno in it to make it spicy, which made me want to use it in this to give it a kick. Needless to say, The Jalapenos were my favorite part. I was actually suprised at how good it tasted even if it's tofu noodles. I also opted to use a low fat cheese. Which also makes a little bit healthier. :)
Husband watched me make this on webcam today. :]
He probably had no idea what I was making. 
Wish you could of tried some! I would of made you eat a Jalapeno ;]

Spicy Tofu Noodle and Vegetable Alfredo.
>>[Click to Enlarge]<<











This was really good. I know i'll be making it again. It made bland tofu noodles into something I'd enjoy over and over. :)

No comments: